Effective Date: November 1, 2016
Last Updated: October 17, 2016
Purpose of Policy
Information We Collect
In operating the Website, we collect personal information from you in several situations. The first is if you sign up or join the email list to receive updates on the newest bass tutorial videos, at which time we collect your e-mail address. Another occurs when you contact us via the “Contact Us” page as you will be asked to provide us with your name and e-mail address. Finally, you may be asked for your name and other information if you leave a comment on a blog or other related forum post. Obviously, you are not required to provide us with information via these methods to browse and enjoy the site.
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitor’s domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Website may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
- SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS. We may decide to accept sponsorships and advertisements on the Website. Should this occur, you should assume said sponsors and advertisers will be given access to the impressions and click data on their marketing pieces. Your personally identifiable information will not be shared with these sponsors or advertisers.
Use of Your Information
In operating the Website, we may use your data in the following ways:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third parties other than those that we use to facilitate the functioning of the Website, such as a hosting company and e-mail program for mailings. However, we may disclose any information we have for you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary under the following circumstances: (i) to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served upon us; (ii) to protect and defend our rights, property or the users of the Website; and (iii) to act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Website.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Website traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
- SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell portions of the Website or our company, including the information collected through this Website. If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, user information may be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
The Website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse or alteration. While we strive to protect your personal data, we simply cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide us, and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to the Website, please feel free to contact us using the “Contact” link on the menu located at the top of the Website.
Updates & Changes
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update and modify this Policy to reflect changes in our practices. Any changes to this Policy in the future will be posted to the Website. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you accept all of its terms. If you have signed up for e-mail communications from us, we will notify you of changes to the Policy by e-mail as well. Your continued use of the Website will indicate your agreement to such changes.